The flu stops with you
It’s easy to get the vaccine you need to protect yourself — and your family — this flu season
Get your flu shot this year.
Getting a flu shot is always a good idea. And with fewer people wearing masks this flu season, it’s even more important. Why? Because you want to protect yourself from the flu virus and COVID at the same time.
Where to get a flu shot — 2 easy ways
1. Make an appointment
- Hazleton Family Practice: 570-459-9730
- Hazleton Pediatrics: 570-501-7512
- Kistler Family Practice: 570-829-2621
- Kistler Pediatrics: 570-200-7533
2. Get a walk-in flu shot
Want to make sure you get your shot fast? Schedule an appointment.
*No cost to you with most insurance.
How can I prevent the flu?
- Wash your hands often with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer when handwashing isn’t an option
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, and mouth (until you’ve washed your hands)
- Avoid crowds and close contact with those who are sick
- Eating a well-balanced diet
- Getting enough sleep
- Staying physically active
- Managing your stress
- Cleaning and disinfecting highly touched surfaces at home, work or school, especially if someone is sick