Need help paying your bill?
Do you need help paying your bill or are you uninsured?
CommunityCare is committed to providing medically necessary healthcare to those in need, regardless of their ability to pay. CommunityCare offers payment plans and financial assistance to eligible patients who are struggling financially or who are uninsured.
Depending on the amount of your bill and your financial circumstances, interest-free payment plans are available with minimum monthly payments as low as $25. Payment plans can be set up by calling the Patient Service Call Center at 833-923-0101 during our business hours (Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.).
- Financial assistance
Our financial assistance policy
- Your financial circumstances will not affect the care you receive. All patients are treated with respect and fairness.
- Assistance is available for medically necessary care. Patients may apply for financial assistance at any time — before, during or after their care.
- If you have no health insurance or limited insurance benefits and/or limited financial resources, you may be eligible for assistance.
- Approval of financial assistance is determined by CommunityCare's policy guidelines.
- To apply for financial assistance, you must provide us with proof of income.
- You are financially responsible for your healthcare and for applying for financial assistance.
For more information or to apply for financial aid, download our Financial Assistance Policy.
Participating Provider: Par or participating providers are physicians or other healthcare providers who have an agreement with a particular insurance payer. These agreements outline the terms and conditions of participation for both the payer and the provider.
Non-Participating Provider: Non-par or non-participating providers are physicians or other healthcare providers who have not agreed to enter into an agreement with a particular insurance payer, unlike participating providers. They may also be called out-of-network providers.