Need help paying your bill?
We can help, whether you’re insured or uninsured.
CommunityCare is committed to providing medically necessary healthcare to those in need, regardless of their ability to pay. We offer a sliding fee discount program and payment plan options.
Sliding Fee Discount Program
This program for insured and uninsured patients is based on income and family size. Learn more by calling 833-923-0101, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Depending on the amount of your bill and your financial circumstances, interest-free payment plans are available with minimum monthly payments as low as $25. To get started setting up a plan, call 833-923-0101, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Financial assistance
Our financial assistance policy
- Your financial circumstances won't affect the care you receive. All patients are treated with respect and fairness.
- Assistance is available for medically necessary care. Patients may apply at any time — before, during or after their care.
- If you have no health insurance or limited insurance benefits and/or limited financial resources, you may be eligible for assistance.
- Approval is determined by CommunityCare's policy guidelines.
- To apply, you must provide us with proof of income.
- You're financially responsible for your healthcare and for applying for financial assistance.
Participating provider: Par or participating providers are physicians or other healthcare providers who have an agreement with a particular insurance payer.
Non-participating provider: Non-par or non-participating providers are physicians or other healthcare providers who haven’t entered into an agreement with a particular insurance payer. They may also be called out-of-network providers.